crank dat souljaclock 3 crank dat souljaclock 3

I hate Souljaboy

Seriously, Souljaboy sucks IMO... But this song makes it actually good! I think Kirby is just soo cool he can lift up Souljaboys game!

Big Truck Adventures 2 Big Truck Adventures 2

Nice!

Fun game with fairly easy controls, and kind of addictive!

However, I felt that the sound effect of the glass was very loud compared to the roar of the engine and other sounds effects, and came out poorly. Also, I don't know if it is just me, but the restart button wouldn't work when I got game over (damn that glass).

Shape Ball Shape Ball

Nice!

Level 11 was definately a challenge, but I finished it! An interesting puzzle game, I remember doing things like this with a pen on paper!

As a suggestion though, I would say add some nice background music (something calm that can loop would be ideal), that can be turned off if people want to listen to their own.

My ball wouldn't stick when I first tried so I went back to the menu and then level select and then it worked fine... *shrugs*

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Difficult?

People are complaining the game is too difficult. I admit, I went broke the first time, by going all in on a crappy hand... Second time round, was a bit more conservative, and ended up buying all of texas, and a horse! And I'm no Poker Pro.

I think people assume people fold for bluffs to readily... Turning the AI down, to dumb it up, is actually what probably made bluffing harder (not sure, but you never know)... You ever tried bluffing with a player who has never played before? They will go all in on a pair of black 7's even though there are 4 diamonds on the field...

Great game! Was smooth, good graphics, worked well and was fun!

Youdagames responds:

Remember this a bad player in poker risks too much on not that strong of a hand.
So you are right! Making the AI weaker means that you have to have the winning hand to make profit.
Also know when to bluff watch their signals
Do they raise do they check but call when you raise watch them carefully!